Mmmmm finally my 3 week long craving is satisfied! This recipe is awesomely easy and delicious and cheap. It’s a quick way to get your fried chicken fix. And it doesn’t involve any oil for frying – basically a bit healthier than restaurants. The flavor doesn’t disappoint either. Try it today! I guarantee it doesn’t disappoint!
5-6 chicken drumsticks
2 cups corn flakes, crushed
2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp black pepper
4 tbsp mayo
1 tsp dijon mustard
Preheat oven to 400 deg.
1. Line a small baking sheet with foil. Place a wire rack on top of the baking sheet. I didn’t have a wire rack so I used the rack from my toaster oven. It fit perfectly on top of the sheet.
2. Crush the corn flakes in a bowl. I used my hands to squeeze and crush. Mix the salt, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne pepper into the corn flakes.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the dijon mustard and mayo.
4. Using a brush or spoon, coat the chicken drumstick with the mayo.
5. Dip in the corn flakes and set onto the wire rack. Repeat.
6. Bake the chicken in the 400 deg. oven for about 30-45 min, depending on the size of your chicken.
7. Serve with ranch!
Recipe from Skinny Taste.