Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!! I hope everyone has plans, but if not, I will be going out to downtown with my roomie so come with! 🙂 I definitely am celebrating this year full force with wine, brownies, and good friends – no need for a significant other when you have so many people who love you and people you love back ❤ Hope everyone enjoys whatever you are doing and I wish everyone the best on their love life, single life, in between life, and don’t know life hahah ❤ Love love!
By the way, these brownies are totes awesome and totally low calorie and packed with protein (replaced flour with black beans) so make them for your lover and friends who are figure-conscious!
1 (14-15oz) can of black beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp oil
1 tbsp soy milk (almond milk, regular milk, rice milk, anything is fine)
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground coffee
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 deg.
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans, eggs, sugar, oil, milk, vinegar, baking power, baking soda, and coffee. Mix until smooth. (Note: If not using a food processor to blend/mix everything, there will be tiny bits of black beans – it was really unnoticeable when I made them and it isn’t weird or anything)
2. Mix half of the chocolate chips into the batter.
3. Pour batter into 8×8 square pan. (I lined it with parchment paper for easy cleanup, but that is totally optional). Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
4. Bake at 350 deg. for 30 min, until a knife comes out clean.
5. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top for fancy or leave it as is. Serve!
Recipe from Skinny Taste.
2 thoughts on “Moist Gluten-Free (Flourless) Brownies!”
Made these last night – yum! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Yay! Glad you liked it!!! ❤