Have basil lying around? Have some frozen Thai chilis in the freezer? Have 15 min? Then you can totes make this easy, speedy, delicious Thai Basil Chicken!
2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
4-6 thai chilis, chopped/minced
1 handful of basil leaves (or Thai basil leaves)
4 cloves garlic, minced
1-2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp fish sauce
pinch of sugar
1. In a medium pan, heat olive oil with the garlic.
2. When the garlic is nice and toasty, add the chicken and thai chilis and cook chicken in med-high heat.
3. Add the fish sauce, soy sauce, and a pinch of sugar and stir
4. Add the basil leaves and stir fry until all the liquid in the pan is gone and the chicken is done
5. Serve with rice and limes!