I was carbo-loading for my big run yesterday all last week! I had pasta everyday and welp I think it helped with my energy levels on race day. I have no idea if there is any scientific truth to it, but I mean I felt good running and had the best race and mileage time in my life! So exciting! Here is a lovely, hearty chicken alfredo recipe I wanted to share. I am SO addicted to the creamy sauce and I know you will too! It is actually super simple!
2 chicken breasts, chopped
5 cloves garlic, chopped
salt and pepper
1/2 cup butter
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup parmesan cheese/asiago cheese
1. Cook pasta until al dente. Set aside.
2. Cook garlic. Cook chicken. Put some salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a saucepan, heat up butter until melted.
4. Pour in cream. Salt and Pepper.
5. Put cheese. Stir.
5. Pour over pasta. Mix chicken in.
6. Garnish with some parsley (totally optional). Serve!