This is another treat I discovered at OB People’s Market…a local heaven for vegetarians and vegans! And carnivores like me who love veggies in her life! I like how light this wrap is and packed with veggies. With the right sauces, such as Cilantro&Chive Yogurt Dip and Tahini with the chicken, it keeps this wrap fresh and delightful! I ate this prior to my first 5k!!! The Color Run!!! And felt the energy from it without feeling weighed down. Perfect!
2 chicken breasts, chopped
Dill, dry or fresh
salt and pepper
Lavish bread (I buy the wheat ones from TJ)
Romaine lettuce, chopped
Roma tomatoes, sliced
Cilantro&Chive Yogurt Dip (I bought it at TJ)
Tahini Sauce (I bought it at TJ)
1. Cook chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and a sprinkle of dill.
2. Chop the chicken into smaller pieces when cooled.
3. Mix the chicken with some yogurt dip and tahini sauce. Put as much as you want. (If you aren’t making this many wraps at one time, use some chicken at a time and mix sauce as needed).
4. Lay the lavish bread on a plate.
5. Start with romaine lettuce and put it in the middle. Put cucumbers and tomatoes and onions next. Put the chicken. Put the avocado. Put the sprouts.
6. Spread some yogurt dip on the side – this will help seal it.
7. Wrap it up and slice it! Yum!