Funny thing, I finished this chalkboard last Friday night because I had my heart set on finally leaving SD after 8 years (next year). I am sure I still have not done a lot of things in SD, but that was all I could come up with on Friday. If anyone wants to join me in doing any of those activities, let me know!!! 😀
2. This was my frame. I took out the glass.
3. Clean the glass. A part of it broke 😦 so I super-glued it!
4. I painted it once. Let dry for 15 min. Painted it two more times.
5. I let dry overnight. I painted it once more. Let dry again. I didn’t touch it for a week.
6. Using chalk, chalk up the entire frame.
7. Using the scruffy part (blue part) of the sponge, ‘wipe’ up the chalk.
8. Using a semi-wet paper towel, wipe it up. You can use Chalk, or Chalkboard Pens to write on it! I used Chalkboard Pens (like cafes!). When you want to take it off, you can use a wet paper towel and wipe it up.